Monday, April 09, 2007

Alexi Murdoch...really good winding down the day music

I like Alexi Murdoch. He has a little bit of a Nick Drake thing going for him which is pretty much all I need, but I think without having heard Nick Drake I'd still really like him. He has this album called Time Without Consequence that I listen to quite a bit late in the day, or when I'm going to sleep at night. Its not an album that you have to listen to at night, but its just so calming that that's when I end up putting it on. I have a lot of respect for him both as a writer and as a musician...everything just works so well together on the album. Plus I'm a sucker for good fingerpicking and as a guitar player Alexi Murdoch has a really nice subtle style about him. And his voice is amazing. Much respect for Alexi Murdoch. Much respect.

Alexi Murdoch - All Of My Days


Alexi Murdoch's Homepageyou can stream some songs here

No comments: