Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ben Kweller - kicks more ass than kung fu

First time I heard Ben Kweller was back in high school when I saw a music video of a song called 'Little Pink Stars' from his then band called Radish. I thought it was a good song and he looked like a grade school friend of mine so it was pretty cool. All these years later he's still writing songs and is kicking more ass than ever, some would even say more than kung fu. I really dig his last album (it was self-titled), I don't have any fancy way to explain it...its just good songs one after the other. It puts me in a better mood on crappy days and its perfect for headin down the road with the windows down on the nice days. Here's a video of Mr. Kweller breakin ya off a little somethin:

Ben Kweller - "Thirteen" and "Falling"


Heck yes. and here he is with guitar in hand and sweet hat on head:

Ben Kweller - Sundress


There's some songs on his myspace and videos and songs on his webpage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

something tells me you might like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPP8waT5ta8

C. James said...

I....I.....I'm not sure how I felt about that video.